What is the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service?
At its heart, the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service is a benchmarking programme, but there is a lot more to it:
- Real customers contact your customer service team and rate the performance using criteria defined by customers
- You work with the Top 50 team to give you the best chance of getting a high score
- You get an extremely detailed report, offering insights into how you could improve customer service
- Your email, web chat AND social media performance is measured too, so you can see how you perform in these crucial areas
- You celebrate your achievements at a gala dinner, and lots more
In their last issue of 2014, Business Reporter has profiled the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service. Read ‘The very best in customer service’ article by clicking here, or click on the image above to view the PDF.
Top 50 Companies for Customer Service 2014 Top Performers Announced!
On Thursday 23rd October we were at Park Plaza, Westminster celebrating the best in customer service for 2014. Rachel Riley and Josh Widdicombe hosted the trophy presentation as amazing results were announced across all of our categories. But who are our top performers?